Thursday 13 November 2008

Latest pics

I've just got the latest set of pics from the tame photographer so I thought I would post one or two of them.
This heap is the well rotted manure which has been maturing for the last year - and it looks pretty good. Just behind you can see the row of sprouting broccoli which looks really healthy. The next pictures shows the start of next year's well rotted - but that is all we have been able to collect (see previous post for the sad state of manure following the credit crunch!) Hopefully some will have been delivered this week so we can continue the good work.
Below you can see the strawberry bed which I spent a good deal of half term weeding and tidying. I find it takes about three sessions to completely weed it - and it is backbreaking work. It looks better in real life that this photo, I think!
Last weekend, as I think I mentioned was wet. This picture show the brussels sprouts in remarkably stormy conditions, but I didn't stop our robin from visiting and looking full of it on his perch.

No comments: